“Bridgetek Pte Ltd will do its best to keep your personal information private and safe. We support your control of your information. Should you have any questions or wish to make a complaint on Data Privacy matters, please contact us via our official website – https://brtchip.com.”
Effective Date: November 15th, 2019
As our valued customers, when you engage with Bridgetek Pte Ltd, we want you to be clear how we are using the information you share such that you are clear on how we are committed to protecting your data.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use and process this information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Your privacy matters to us as always. We’ve tried to include all the important information and processes implemented. In any instances, where the following information does not explicitly address your concerns, kindly contact Bridgetek Pte Ltd via our official website https://brtchip.com. Our staff will be glad to share with you our practices.
What information is needed and why we collate this information.
We collect information that is sufficient to drive and complete order fulfilment and deliver our product and services.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us voluntarily. When you make any purchases, enquiry, feedback or register an account for product warranty and to use our products and services etc., we will require your personal information such as your name, email address, ship-to address and telephone number; namely for salutation, non-marketing and marketing communication, verification and executing the delivery of goods and services.
- Information we get from your use of our products and services. When you use our products and services or when interacting with our sites, we may collate and process network and system information, configuration, usage data, images or any other information from our products or third party devices which are connected to our platform so as to optimize and support individual preferences and deliver our solutions.
For PanL Room Manager and PanL Desk Manager in the case of on-premises installations, all system and user data are stored, generated or processed within the organization that implements the products. It is at the discretion of the organization to use any information that is collected or generated by the product. Bridgetek Pte Ltd does not in any way store, monitor, collect or process any information other than the information which was given by the organization or users for the purpose such as for purchasing, installation, enquiry, warranty registration, troubleshooting or marketing communications.
Bridgetek Pte Ltd constantly participate in Exhibitions and Seminars worldwide, to showcase our latest initiatives and update our development progress. During such events, we may collect information from enquiries or distributed survey forms to visitors. The objective is to follow-up on potential customers or to support our existing partners. Additionally, may it be new or existing customers who have any questions or feedback regarding technical applications or concerns, communication may be established with Bridgetek Pte Ltd. When you contact Bridgetek Pte Ltd, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address for any marketing communication such as to inform you about our services, product updates or improvements.
Bridgetek Pte Ltd will only collect these given information so as to close the loop with the sole intention of providing our solution or sharing of the latest information about the organization. We will ask for your consent before using information for purposes other than those that are set out in this contract.
1.2 How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect to execute transactions and to deliver our services requested by you. Kindly note that Bridgetek Pte Ltd.’s internal or third party cloud server data may be stored on servers located outside of the country you live. This set of information only serves the purpose for references, personalization, verification and product enablement, and for our internal marketing teams to understand consumers’ needs, usage trends and for planning product road maps. We process your personal data to send you important information regarding the Services, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information as well to provide marketing and promotional materials to you on our Products and Services. We will only update this information upon formal indication by our customer so as to remain contactable and the above stated reasons. We generally retain personal data for so long as it may be relevant to the purposes identified herein.
Bridgetek Pte Ltd does not practice any form of data monitoring other than for the purpose of sharing individual’s own stored information, for enhancement of product application and usage. There are no further porting activities outside of Bridgetek Pte Ltd and its related companies. All Bridgetek Pte Ltd related companies are bounded and shall abide to Bridgetek Pte Ltd.’s respect for customers’ privacy philosophy. Within the Bridgetek Pte Ltd environment, there is no involvement of outsourcing partners including production and/or IT support which can have access to these protected customers’ data.
1.3 Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Bridgetek Pte Ltd and there is no external processing of your information provided to us, unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- Sharing of personal information to third party who perform certain business-related functions for us such as providing installation, configuration, payment, and training and support services.
- To our customers and other business partners who provide you, directly or indirectly, with third party devices, and/or networks and systems through which you access and use our products and Services
- To an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings). In such an event, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership, incompatible new uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- For legal reasons. We will only share this information with authorities if we have a good-faith belief that the disclosure of the information is absolutely necessary to:
- Comply with official legal procedure or mandatory enforceable governmental request.
- Investigation of potential fraudulent, abusive, unlawful activities or violations of Terms of Service.
- Establishing our legal rights or defending against legal claims.
- Address or otherwise prevention of security or technical issues.
1.4 Our Transparency and Your Rights
We respect our customers’ privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information is needed and only register those that we need for our purpose. We believe you should have means to control your information. You can exercise your control prior to your engagement with Bridgetek Pte Ltd or, even after doing so via our corporate website. You can always manage your preferences and control your personal information by writing to our corporate e-mail. Our Customer Support Team will be glad to assist in your privacy request. No fee is usually required to access your personal information. Some of our services provide to support your privacy rights are as follows:
- The right to be informed and to have your consent.
- The right of access, rectification, erasure.
- The right of portability
- The right to object, omit and escalate
Bridgetek Pte Ltd will respect the choices you make to limit or control your very own personal information that you shared via the use of our product & services. If that information is incorrect, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. We also make provision for you to control your experience with us, such that you can manage your marketing preferences or opt out of our newsletter circulations.
We can provide the assurance of the Completed request upon your request via our website https://brtchip.com.
1.5 Information Security
Bridgetek Pte Ltd will always strive towards protecting our user’s information, from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. We constantly review physical security measures and processing practices, to deter unauthorized access to our systems. We restrict access to personal information to Bridgetek Pte Ltd employees, and only limited to those who need to know that information for executing our services. All our employees including customer fronting staffs are subjected to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
1.6 Compliance, Changes and Cooperation
When we receive formal written complaints, we will reach out to the person who has expressed concern, to understand the perspective and to resolve the issue. Bridgetek Pte Ltd will work according to the regulatory authority guideline, report to data protection authorities, to update and resolve any complaints regarding personal data rights that we cannot resolve with our users directly.
1.7 Children Privacy Protection
We do not knowingly collect, store, use or share information that could reasonably be used to identify children under the age of 13. To be consistent with the applicable children privacy protection regulation, Bridgetek Pte Ltd will highlight to users of our services with an acknowledgement that the user is above 13 years of age. With parental permission, a child under the age of 13 may be allowed to engage Bridgetek Pte Ltd services.
If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personal information to us without your consent, please contact us at support.emea@brtchip,com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org. If we learn that we are engaged in activities with such users, we will halt such processing and will take reasonable measures to promptly remove applicable information from our records.